Wednesday 9 March 2011

I had a tooth pulled about 6 months ago, Can I still get a implant?

I had a tooth pulled about 6 months ago, Can I still get a implant?

I had a tooth pulled in this area 6 months ago, and now I am really regretting it. I have been reading in this area implants and even ppl at home say the longer the better, At the time I got the toot pulled it was at the top where it was making me sick, therefore I had no choice but to get it pulled. Am I still able to get an establish or am I blocked with the whole in my face for the rest of my life?

Answer by grandpa walleye
Many times implants are placed long with a tooth has been gone, even being. So there will be no distress at all to have the establish placed now if your bone makes you a candidate for one. Excellent luck.

Answer by Charles C
Most implants are done with the bone has healed. Depends on the anchoring method. Must not be a conundrum.

Answer by Sandy
implants are a splendid way of replacing gone teeth. 6 months is fine to initiation with behavior. But, the establish itself is usually nearly $ 2000.00 [canada} and then u need the prosthesis over it for another 2K. Sphere xrays are needed b4hand for additional charges. But the result is gorgeous.

Answer by Craig
It depends on the alveolar bone,if it heals quick then you can take a establish.any way contact your dentist

Add your own answer in the observations!
More:
best dental establish system

No comments:

Post a Comment