Wednesday 16 March 2011

fake tooth while implant is healing?

fake tooth while implant is healing?

I knocked out my front left tooth and I’m thought of getting a establish but I know you have to wait 3 to 5 months before putting the tooth on the establish..will they give me somethin to have as a replacement tooth even as the establish is healing or will I have to just go without a tooth for that time period? Please let know!
Thank you

Answer by Richard B
Have establish for myself, works well, costs $ $ $ $ $

long administer since the post that receives the final tooth has to be place into bone and the bone has to grow nearly it for strength

only with the post is in place can the final work of making a tooth and attaching it to the post be done

I would urge an establish instead of a join across the empty interval

be more careful in the future

hope you are better

Answer by CDA1
yes, you can have one. you can either have a temp tooth placed even as healing, or you can wear a comes off flipper. that is one tooth attached to acrylic that snaps in and out. you will have to let the general practitioner know that you want something temporary .there will be an additional charge usually.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Go here to read the rest:
cost of a dental establish

I am going to have one on the top end. how long do I need for recovery?

Answer by Buster Hymen
It all depends on the procedure. Are you having just one tooth done, or a bunch of teeth? One tooth shouldn’t be terrible. A bunch of implanted teeth requires more surgery and longer recovery time.

Answer by Khakidoodle
I had all my teeth implanted at one time when they were all knocked out with my wreck, and shortly, one replaced in my jaw, and a liquid diet for a small-time, then a soft diet for a even as, increasingly construction up to tougher food. Eat like a baby growing it’s first teeth. The doctor will tell you how long. It may hurt.

Answer by grandpa walleye
You will have less post op pain and swelling with the establish is placed than you would with an extraction. You may need some mild to moderate pain pills for 2 – 3 days. I have placed many and have had one done on for myself. Excellent luck with yours. They are splendid.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment