Tuesday 10 May 2011

What is the proper term for the dental implants that actors and actrsses get?

What is the proper term for the dental implants that actors and actrsses get?

Answer by Mauve Pearl
veneers I reckon

Answer by Pedro S
also caps and crowns.i have both 400 per tooth.

Answer by Get Real
veneers or some have actual implants

Answer by Pholla
Veneers

Answer by emmalue
Dental implants are dental implants, no matter who the patient is.

Implants replace a gone tooth.

Veneers or caps partially take in an unfilled tooth for the function of changing the shape or color of the tooth. Many veneers are done for cosmetic reasons.
This kind of dentistry is not just done on well-known people – regular, everyday folks get caps, veneers, and implants all the time.

Edited to add: “hcbb” has only a few posts on Yahoo! and all seem to be promoting 3rd World medical/dental procedures. I would first of all be alert of anyone who stands to gain financially from their answers and secondly be very careful about receiving care outside of their own country.

Keep in mind, if anything goes incorrect with your procedure, you would have to return to India, Mexico, or some other house to have it flat. Your home dentist is under NO obligation to repair shoddy work done overseas. Oversight of things like cleanliness and malpractice are not as strict as in developed nations. What seems like a huge savings in the small term may cost dearly in the long term.

Give your answer to this question below!
Continue reading here:
cheap dental implant

I mean obviously if your teeth are really decayed and irregular it might be an enhancement, but some people get impeccably normal teeth which have ‘personality’ transformed into a set of piano keys which look incorrect. Martine McCutcheon is a classic example. They really can end up looking like a set of dentures. Am I the only person who thinks this?

Answer by hmasson28
I agree with you completely. I had braces when I was younger and specifically told my orthodontist that I didn’t want my teeth to look “perfect” but just improved. I despise all the toothpaste/orthodontics commercials everywhere everyone has impeccably white, straight, dull teeth. It just looks fake to me, basically like you said. Heh, all my friends thought I was weird when I clarified that to them.

Answer by Amy A
my boyfriend’s step-sister-in-law got veneers and they look like they are her natural teeth. all veneers i’ve seen looked real.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment