Tuesday 10 May 2011

should I get a crown or implant?

should I get a crown or implant?

a really deep filling I had on my first molar, root canal behavior which subsequently caused by the infection. Then I went to my dentist, who fell out of me after a temporary filling, some root canal, filling, the pointed tooth broke, just under the gum, now I have two options 1 need to take out a really deep filling and gum surgery to 5 mm from the inner gum get a crown, (for I have only half of the teeth) or 2.removal of pointed tooth and implant. there is no guarantee how long it might take crown a small time or a really long time, but if it can be a small time later, I was not an implant, because the bones are thinning. I really can not make a choice. Any thoughts? I’m smoking as implant success is not guaranteed, plus I lost the other premolars

response from Opa Zander
much better chance of success with the implant. In the other direction is much more risky procedures and would not be nearly as excellent a scenario. It would be a shame to go through all the time and money and end up losing the pointed tooth anyway. Excellent luck with your choice.

answer docgobbler
You really need to discuss this with your doctor. Question him what he would do if it was someone in his family with this situation. From what you say here, even if I feel that the extraction and implant with a crown are the best option to tend.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See original here:
dental affordable dental implant

I have dental insurance but it covers $ 2000 a year and I have a suspicion this could be more expensive. Is it value having an implant place in? How much does it cost? I live in Kalifornien.Einer of the reasons I would implant surgery would be for the food. What would this cost?

answer by Sabine e
For a regular pointed tooth pull, it might be about $ 300-500 Werdenich do not know about the cost of Implants know. The dentist would have to appreciate that

answer khukhu
id say just have it removed, no one can see your back teeth

response from Amey p when I had oral surgery for the same thing, I was lulled
, they had to do it. but it cost me around $ 1,250. $ 750.00 be place to sleep, and over $ 500.00 for the procedure.

answer by Kay Cee I’ve removed
all 4 of my wisdom teeth, I live in Alberta, Canada, the estimated price per pointed tooth is about $ 450 to them I would entfernt.Persönlich to question your dentist about the cost, all up to you if you implant or not. My father has some moles removed the back, and he is excellent – he bites too small, if eating meat

answer from Kevin
Dental Surgery is very safe. today. My cousin has her dental implants and Lasik surgery in India by a company called Indian Health Guru Consultants. The Price for dental and Lasik surgery is very less in India. She paid 25% of the price they do in America is wurde.Indischer Health Guru Consultants is very legendary in India They Dental surgery, jaw surgery, Lasik eye surgery, Dental Implants etc for unknown patients in India. I read a lot about them in newspapers and magazines about their patients-Geschichten.Sie arrange financing for USA, Canada, UK and other international patients who have surgery abroad for low-cost plot, such as dental and eye surgery not covered by insurance. You have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be basically handled in India as the quality of health care in India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA / UK trained and there are 5 Sterne.http: / / www.indianhealthguru.comHope this helps.

know better? Leave your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment