Wednesday 11 May 2011

What are implants called that are individual implants for individual teeth ?

What are implants called that are individual implants for individual teeth ?

I thought they were just called implants but I don’t want to know about the ones that are like three or four or six implanted posts that are to hold dentures in place but I want to find out about the individual ones that are individual teeth with individual posts for each tooth.Does anyone know what these are called ?

Answer by nicole
they are just endosseous implants

Answer by Pink Cowgirl
They are just called implants.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more from the first source:
best dental establish system

I chipped my front tooth trying to skateboard… a substantial piece of it is missing (about half of it). What are my options for getting it fixed? Do I have to get a dental establish? I heard about crowns and veneers… i dont know what they are. If they’re an option, can you clarify what they are? thanks

Answer by Mommy of 2
A Veneer is pretty much a cover for your tooth. I had one done last year after a car accident caused the airbag to inflate and the cover tear in half and practically knocked out half of my tooth.

Needless to say I had to have a veneer place in because it was horrible looking.

Answer by jem
you most likely will need a crown and also root canal if there is pulp involvement. if the remaining tooth structure is too small to realize a strong and stable veneer, afull crown is the ideal choice.

to place a crown in, reduction is made on all surfaces of the involved tooth by grinding off some enamel and dentin. this is to provide sufficient space to accommodate the thickness of the crown material to be place on. a temporary crown will be place in place so you can look presentable while the stable crown is life fabricated.

i hope you won’t need a root canal.

Answer by Nick
Same business happened to me. You will not need the tooth replaced. My dentist really used the fixed hollow space filling material to build the tooth back up. Painless and simple! And it’s still there 6 years later!

I’m not saying it will be cheap tho. It will be cheaper than an establish tho. You have to be careful where you go. Cheap dentists usually do Cheap work. I recommend getting your self a decent plot instead! Maybe this site will be able to help:
www.everyonebenefits.com/40663889
I signed up online several years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all dental services since. They offer up to an 80% savings on everything from root canals, fillings, cleanings, xrays..etc. Even my cosmetic surgery’s. They even had my benefits active the same day and I was able to use them the very same day. I dont live in your area, so I cant tell you about dentist in that area, but there should also be a provider search from this site somewhere that can give you an Thought on providers and coverage. All I pay is $ 20 a month! Hope this helps!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment