Wednesday 11 May 2011

Can anyone of the 3rd Molars (wisdom teeth) to my lack of second Molars are implanted? We have the same blood type.?

Can anyone of the 3rd Molars (wisdom teeth) to my lack of second Molars are implanted? We have the same blood type.?

Ciao, my friend wants to have his two wisdom teeth (3rd molars) extracted some point at the end of this year and is willing to offer it to me, because I lack a similar tooth 2nd, Molars. His teeth are very healthy, and we have the same blood group and he has no disease. My question is can my girlfriend for the 3rd Implanted in my 2nd molar analog Molar empty space? I imagine the scenario that he will sit side by side with me during the surgery, like any additional organ to be transplanted. Titanium dental implants are too aggressive for me: (Please only educated answers Thanks ..

response from Robert L
No. Just, no. This is (if no additional) that no dentist will the procedure.

response from Opa Zander
Even if transplants are carried out many creature organs ready, the teeth are not one of them and will not work. Check out implants for re-election placements. Happiness.

answer cinnamongirl
No reputable dentist would do this. There are bone grafts in dentistry, teeth implants, but not from person to person. In modern times, only implants. There are additional materials used in additional than implants made of titanium, but if you have an establish and it failed, I guarantee you, it’s not because it’s made of titanium. There is no way. You do not say whether this is an high or lower teeth, but many fail to establish in the maxilla, because the jawbone is too thin. Of course, you can not be said to be that, but it’s the truth. If you are without the 2nd Molars were born, you may maybe also have a partial or a join. They are not as gorgeous as an establish though. Excellent luck. And judge me, no one would do what you’re signifying.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Go here to read the rest:
title=”cost costs for a dental establish

answer pdigoe
I work for an oral surgeon, who is in dental implants on a fixed basis. Our success rate is over 98%, as our satisfaction. In the long run a successful implantation is much more cost effective and efficient than a join or partial.

answer dentalcare32
No second thoughts about what has been said above Pdigoe. Second, look at your work or in the locality and question public if they know someone with dental implants. To your pleasant surprise (I hope not a shock) for a few minutes will show establish supported tooth / teeth / dentures. They have everything first hand. Do not be a doubting Thomas.

answer from Skeeter I have 8 implants
top and 6 on the bottom that a whole join device similar to a prosthesis holds only in the sense, the teeth in one piece. Outside of that, with no similarities dentures. My teeth are screwed onto the implants and safe as natural teeth. My smile is gorgeous and you never know to talk to me that this is not the teeth I was born. I’m pleased. Perfect white gorgeous natural looking teeth. What’s there not be that pleased about! Clean as you do on a fixed basis the teeth with a toothbrush and dental floss.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment