Tuesday 10 May 2011

Q & A: How fast can I donate blood?

Q & A: How fast can I donate blood?

pierced my belly button for myself for about a month. I took it nearly immediately. How quick can I donate blood? Also tomorrow I’ll get my cap off my tooth establish made. In this sense, how quick can I donate blood?

answer heartagramgurl07
I reckon the 6 months to 1 year, with sterile piercing. Yours is not, you should call and question the red cross, or visit their website. I dont reckon the cap come out of your teeth would be the time frame.

answer pugswifey
Maybe not influence blood, but it does exchange you if you give plasma. But most public never tell the truth about these places. You may need to question for the assess information.

answer by Erica
1 year. for the ring. and caps do not exchange it.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Here is the first post:
dental cosmetic dental establish

Ciao, my friend wants to have his two wisdom teeth (3rd molars) extracted some point at the end of this year and is willing to offer it to me, because I lack a similar tooth 2nd, Molars. His teeth are very healthy, and we have the same blood group and he has no disease. My question is can my girlfriend for the 3rd Implanted in my 2nd molar analog Molar empty space? I imagine the scenario that he will sit side by side with me during the surgery, like any additional organ to be transplanted. Titanium dental implants are too aggressive for me: (Please only educated answers Thanks ..

response from Bonnie b
ewwww .. why should someone elses teeth in the mouth … GREAT! Yuck!

answer nowaynohow149
It does not work so have a tooth roots in order to anchor it in place and because you do not have your molar They have no roots in the tooth to keep that position, even if a transplant as the possible war.Ihre only option is a fake tooth is not on titanium dental implants to get there, additional materials. Talk to your dentist.

answer broississy
What attaches the tooth to our jaw is really a band called the periodontal ligament. Periodontal ligament can not be regenerated. Therefore, a person is a baggy tooth is not open it may have healed again, despite already having a oral disease. If your second molar is extracted, it brings some of its periodontal ligament, so no chance to insert your friend wisdom tooth type, your jaw. In addition, all teeth of different shape and size of Steckdosen.Ein few options you might want to consider are part of prosthesis (an artificial limb with only one tooth, the second molar of gluing a thin acrylic base. It is not, of course, judge me) and dental establish. I would suggest dental establish, it is usually the best choice, especially if you are still young, as part of the jaw, where your second molar is used to sitting still in the center. With increasing age of part of the jaw will be absorbed, and it will reduce the height of the type which is a less desirable condition for dental establish. The younger you are, the better the result will be:) Check with your dentist:)

know better? Place your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment