Tuesday 10 May 2011

Have a question about medicaid, a missing tooth and braces....?

Have a question about medicaid, a missing tooth and braces....?

My daughter is nearly 12. I thought it was a gap right beside her front right tooth but it’s space that never grew an adult tooth. She has a serious under bite. The orthodontist took pictures, and measurements, and he seemed very concerned. He mentioned she will need braces for about two years then he said that she will need to get a fake tooth or establish where the space is. He also said medicaid doesn’t cover implants and stuff. On the left side beside her additional front tooth is bent and he said she will need the dentist to use some clay stuff to turn it in a tooth. What is the best business to do…
Do you reckon medicaid will approve her for braces?
What would happen if we don’t get the fake tooth?
I do want her to have a confident smile.. but I can’t afford the hollywood price.
Well this did DENY it the first time… the first appt the doctor seemed careless… this is about the kids and not me…..
*They
I took my daughter last year to a different doctor who was careless.
Well and I’ve paid taxes and so has my family…. and……!

Answer by Oal:)
they most likely will which i reckon is ridiculous, but they will

Answer by gazeygoo
You cannot have orthodontia done on the medical (welfare) card, this is considered cosmetic and I, the taxpayer shouldn’t have to pay for that.

Answer by MeAgain
Try looking up a University where they teach dentistry.. Years ago, a friend of mine had dental work done at one and it was exceptionally affordable.

The student does the work, while life supervised by a dentist. I agree your child deserves the best treatment, no matter who pays for it.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See the first post here:
bone graft for dental establish

Im a 17 year ancient female, and I have a missing lateral incisor. I was born without one. My dentist said that if I dont have enough bone they are gonna remove my wisdom teeth and take a bone graft from there. What are the chances of this happening? Is it common for public not to have enough bone or are the chances really slim?

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA)
THIS DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF BONE NEEDED FOR THE IMPLANT

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment