Tuesday 10 May 2011

Anyone with experience on dental implants?

Anyone with experience on dental implants?

I’m getting implants on two teeth tomorrow because they never grew in after my baby teeth fell out. They are the ones next to my two front teeth. I’m so nervous! If there is anyone with experience in implants can you tell me what they are like? What is the procedure like?

Answer by Flywheel
No need to be nervous. It’s not a hard procedure and you won’t feel a business.
You are fortunate to be getting implants because your teeth will look fantastic!

Answer by littlemoomaid
let me know how it goes i have the same situation as you …i am currently wearing braces to make space for my implants…

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more:
average cost of dental establish

No comments:

Post a Comment