Friday 13 May 2011

Dental Implants over time question?

Dental Implants over time question?

My son is receiving a dental establish for a tooth he lost while skateboarding. I was wondering if anyone has some insight on how to make sure that that tooth looks real for the rest of his life. My conundrum is that he currently has very white teeth and I know that most peoples teeth naturally baggy whiteness over time. I also know that implants do not. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this matter. I just want his tooth to look real for the rest of his life.

Answer by Dr L
He will need to bleach throughout his life to keep the natural shade up to the shade of the establish.( no huge deal) Also, insist on an Atlantis establish. (state of the art aestheticss- best I have seen, and I have been doing this since they started.) Also Cerec restorative. Excellent luck, you are doing this at the best time in dental history!

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See the article here:
3i dental establish

Answer by jojo
In Canada your looking at about $ 1500.00 dollars per tooth, times that buy 10 or 20 teeth, or how ever many you may have. Even if dental implants are better than crowns, bridges and beyond doubt dentures. I’m a dental assistant.

Answer by greeneyes634970
they are assess it is about the same here in the us

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment