Friday 13 May 2011

Q&A: Do wealthier people have better health insurance than poorer people?

Q&A: Do wealthier people have better health insurance than poorer people?

tooth implant
by tuppus

I am researching insurance, but do wealthier public have better insurance than poorer public? I went to a dentist and I have a few cavities and one tooth has to be extracted. The whole dental bill isn’t too much money for me. How do I afford a $ 3000 + tooth establish or two set join? . My parents can afford that, but I can’t. Do cheap insurance plans cover $ 30000 + dental operations? I called a community insurance agent and he said $ 244.50/month insurance is the best he can do. That is way too much money for me. Ultimately, this is all my fault. I have not been to a dentist in 10years and I was unaware that I must visit a dentist every year.

Answer by FaZizzle
Not always. Wealthier individuals can afford the $ 3000 + tooth establish while others cannot. It also depends on your job–my husband isn’t wealthy by any earnings, but our insurance is wonderful.

Answer by sortaclarksville
No, they don’t have better insurance in most case.

Dental insurance is a joke anyway, as they pay very small on each procedure. It is not unusual to have a $ 10,000+ dental bill with the insurance company paying only a few hundred dollars and you paying the rest.

Answer by Steve
All dental insurance only pays a small part. I have it but I’ve often thought I would be better just banking the premium each month.

Answer by Missy
Heck no…..the poor public get insurance for free. It is called Medicaid and it coves medical/dental and vision!! And they dont have to pay a dime for it. But they also make a lot less than most. I reckon that public that have to pay for insurance, should reap the benefits and not get stiffed with such high bills!! After all you are supposed to get what you pay for!! It is ridiculous!!

Answer by Judy
Most health insurance plans don’t cover dental – that’s usually a separate plot. Many public have dental insurance through their employer, but there are lots of public, wealthy or not, who don’t have dental insurance.

Give your answer to this question below!
Go here to read the rest:
cosmetic dental establish

What is the best and affordable solution for a missing front tooth? I know establish is the most well loved solution nowaday, but is there any additional way that is cheaper and excellent? I don’t like the flipper.

Answer by quiche81
Go the establish, i know they’re more expensive but its the best result…

Answer by M D
you may maybe get a fake tooth.

Answer by Mr. Dental
how ancient r u? if less than 16, u have to wait, and u can wait with the removable appliances.

if above 16 u can have a join, it’s cheaper than establish, and if have a excellent dentist u’ll have v.excellent tooth

Answer by ddahs
Well the only additional option to the flipper would be a join since you can’t afford an establish. But remember to of your adjacent healthy teeth will have to be ground down to place the crowns that will be apart of the join. My suggestion to you is to find someonewho wears a flipper and hear about their experienced because I’ve heard from public and a lot of them say it is not that terrible. While wearing this you can save your money for the establish. And who knows you may just fall in like with your flipper and let it remain. Remember at the end of the day it is just one tooth. And a flipper is better than life confined to a wheelchair any day. So if it’s public you are worried about, don’t!!!

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment