Friday 13 May 2011

Looking to get dental work in Mexico? Any suggestions?

Looking to get dental work in Mexico? Any suggestions?

Ciao. I am looking into getting some dental work done in Mexico. Some dental implants, crowns, etc. I am looking to speak with someone that has had work done before in Mexico, your results, extent of work, and experiences (excellent/terrible). If anyone out there has had work done, please let me know how it went and futher more WHO you used. Thanks so much!! I’m seriously considering this and I want to hear personal experiences.

Answer by sooze98148
I’ve been to Dental Bernal in Los Algodones, Baja California (just across the border from Yuma, Arizona) four times.

In all, I’ve had five extractions, one root canal, one sinus-boost, 18 crowns, and six implants/crowns.

If you (or anyone reading this) want to read the 30-page journal from my first trip in October, 2006, email me at my Yahoo.com address (SuzanneFromSeattle@).

– Suzanne From Seattle

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Continue reading here:
boston dental establish

i reckon i may need them and how much is the whole process going to cost for one establish? thanks

Answer by JB
Anything really can be potentially harmful if it is not done by someone with experience. Dentists always warn of the the makings risks by doing certain procedures, and numbness is one of them. Especially on the bottom, where the nerve runs along the jaw line. I wouldn’t worry about it, as it is a very slim chance on an experienced dentist. You may maybe question about having a CT scan done to help guide the placement of the establish. The price varies depending on the area you live, but to give you an thought, in my area the establish is about $ 2000 and then you have the crown that is about $ 800. Don’t forget the process takes nearly a year to complete from beginning to end.

Answer by dentalcare32
Not counting the creature error, CT scan provides defence against bell’s palsy and the improved predictability in establish surgery. The average cost for establish and crown runs $ 3200 depending on the state/area you live. Modern teeth implants treatment clinics in India, Thailand, and others charge much less.

Answer by johnny121
CAN they- yes. WILL they- most likely no. Much like the lists of the makings side-effects of drugs, ‘possibles’ are a legal cover-all. If the doctor’s experienced, you’ll probably be fine. If you’ve been to the dentist before and been successfully numbed for this or that, it’s a excellent sign that your nerves are exactly where the doctor expects they will be. For some reason, MY dentists always have distress locating the nerves for my lower jaw; so they have distress numbing me until they get a feel for where my nerves run. Even still, when I had surgery a number of years ago, everything went fine. For about a week, a small part of my lower lip was slightly numb (not sure if it was nerve hurt or just plain swelling near the nerve)….you’ll be fine! The PRICE will probably hurt more than the procedure. It’s been several years for me, so I have no thought of price. That life said, I DO judge I got a case of bell’s palsy a few years ago from a routine cleaning. Purely suspicion on my part….but it spooked me enough that I never went back to that office. I read that statistically, it hits public at 37 (which eerily was how ancient I WAS at the time). And I reckon it came from tools that weren’t sterile! She looked oddly at the tools before starting and left the room for a few minutes. *Didn’t know enough to be suspicious at the time- THAT wouldn’t happen again.*

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment