Wednesday 11 May 2011

tamilnadu chief minister kalainar's anterior teeth is implant or fpd?

tamilnadu chief minister kalainar's anterior teeth is implant or fpd?

Answer by Redmonk
You may very well be right, but tell me? how do you prove it?

ATB Red

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See the first post here:
bicon dental establish

I also would like input from persons having 1st hand experience, excellent and terrible–as I am considering the procedure because of the recent loss of 3 teeth, side by side; (high, “standard front”).

Also, I have had dental work in Mexico with brilliant results, and am willing to do it again; any “war tales” re: Mexico??

I’m retired and cannot afford US prices.
Thaks for all the answers thus far–they’re helpful…
Thaks for all the answers thus far–they’re helpful…

Answer by Deutsch
I’ve had one dental establish done about two years ago and am very pleased with it. The tooth is made of a different material than the usual crown and can take over 700 pounds of difficulty. First, they made sure I had enough bone to support the post. If that is not the case, they can built up the bone and I don’t have experience with that. Then, they screwed a metal post into my jawbone and placed a temp. crown over the post. This all was painfree due to the anesthetic. General is also available. Afterwards, you have to wait about 6 months for bone to form around the post, then you get your stable superstrong tooth. I feel like I may maybe bite a rock with it. You will have to care for your teeth as you would with your natural teeth, by flossing etc.. I am scheduled to have three molars implanted in the next couple of months and am confident it will be a positive experience. Yes, it is costly, but I had a join placed for 3000 dollars and they made a mistake. Lost the join and the teeth bottom as a result of it. As far as Mexico, I have no thought. I’ve known of a few public going to Hungary where German dentists have opened clinics and they have had fantastic experiences there. Best wishes.

Answer by Skeeter
Implants are not second-hand by the body.

The establish is surgical-grade titanium alloy which is a biocompatible material. So therefore cannot be second-hand by the body like one thinks of rejection from an organ transplant

But, there is a slight possibility that it will not integrate with bone or fail. If this were to occur, the establish would be replaced with another one. It is highly unlikely that the second establish would not integrate.

I have 8 on top and 6 on the bottom and have had no issues with them at all. I have met 3 woman who have had their implants over 25 years. Tooth implants are safe

Answer by bamawrly
The perio I work for has been doing them for 20 plus years….no issues yet.

Answer by Gini
Obviously, if you can get the same or better quality results for cheap in Mexico, why should you waste your money on this in the US?!

I have a friend who got dental implants some time back and she is very pleased with the results – no rejection by the body or anything. She also went to Mexico for her treatment. She went through this medical tourism facilitator called Healthbase at http://www.healthbase.com. They work with excellent quality dental offices in Mexico and additional countries as well so they might have the data you are looking for. Check them out!

Answer by Timothy
Dental establish surgery is very safe nowadays. There is one company that is very well-known in India that arranges Laser surgery for foreigners in India. They are called the Fly2india4health Consultants. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient tales. I have also read that they arrange financing for international patients, as all surgery is not covered by insurance or by the stinking NHS.

They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. The cost savings are incredible. As a doctor I personally judge that your Dental surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of Healthcare available here is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

My cousin got her Dental surgery done there and she is more than very pleased with the results. She is all praise for Fly2india4health Consultants. She paid just 20% of the cost what she was quoted in USA and it was like a wonderful vacation for her. Hope this helps

Source(s):

http://www.fly2india4health.com

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment