Friday 13 May 2011

Any experienced dentist or persons who have had canine affected?

Any experienced dentist or persons who have had canine affected?

I just need an opinion .. I am 27 years ancient, military, and I saw a colonel now has an impacted canine on the left side of my mouth. Because the adult tooth has not come, the lateral incisor, in a slightly skewed (enough to notice) grown .. he suggested that I stuck my teeth. Which is excellent because I do not like the thought of ​​braces .. Here is what I need help on .. He suggested that we place my stable tooth instead .. (I do not have that at all) .. I was told that I would need to make it won in Korea .. I want to get it over with .. I will not wait until they fall out .. small dogs because it feels a bit weaker than the additional teeth and I told the colonel that .. He said something about later on the street always an establish .. and left of it the stable tooth, but he said not even the stable tooth was deep .. How would a dental establish with a constant on? I need some advice .. I really want to fix my teeth so I do not have to do about problems on the road ensure ..

answer from Cara
I had an impacted canine and had braces applied to assess it. It is a time consuming process, but really the best weg.de stable canine must be removed, an establish may be present. I very well there is room in the mouth for both. The milk tooth there now was not meant to last more than 12 years or so. It is very baggy and fall out ultimately. If another physician, I would suggest a second opinion. Unfortunately, the military jobs for doctors and the doctors do not necessarily go their boards after college. You have to give a license in a private practice to get. Excellent luck to you.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Go here to read the rest:

& implants will hurt the gums and loss-ness feeling in a long-term effect? ​​& implants are hurting the gums and cause a baggy-ness feeling in a long-term effect? ​​how much does an establish?

answer by Mary R
implants are best when you need to replace missing teeth. They are very expensive. Money well spent in the long run. If you are missing a tooth and an establish in the bone is taken away. Therefore, often the elderly who have lost teeth invaded looking faces. I have 4 implants and I am still a 5th Place. The tooth loss had nothing to do with poor dental lifestyle

answer iritadragon do
I wish I may maybe afford dental implants. My osteoporosis eat my teeth away slowly. I have two break had are the gums, and two more ready to go at any time. The cost where I live is $ 2,000 per, and this is the cheapest Preise.Implantation teeth really helps to keep your bones and gums healthy. And it prevents your additional teeth loosening, because of displacement from the position you verhindert.Wenn also a receding bone conundrum like me, they can rebuild the bone with a bone substitute material so the gums do not want to withdraw from the teeth, further ihnen.Erste loosening the establish as soon as possible after the extraction, the best business you can do for your mouth.

answer Carineta
the price, and will have to be uncomfortable for a few days, but it is excellent your experiences are not lost – ness Gefühl.Plus is the best treatment if you want to replace your teeth, it takes so longer than additional methods.

answer from Skeeter I
had implants and it does not hurt your gums or loosening, because the establish is embedded in the jawbone. It binds so tightly to the bone, the establish can not go at all. Natural teeth have agreed a, where a crown on an establish will not have when biting into something the “give” equal but it is a wonderful alternative to missing teeth, but if you save your natural teeth, it is no comparison to the sense of ones natural teeth.

response from Dr. Jon
Dental implants are the closest replacement for missing teeth. A dental establish is a titanium screw that is surgically placed into your jaw bone after extraction or in an area where a tooth is missing. If a tooth is removed, over time starts to resorb bone in three dimensions. Over time, absorbed the bones in both height and width so that it can be made more hard for implants later in life. It is hard particullary in the back lower jaw (because there is a nerve – called the inferior alveolar nerve – that runs through the jaw) and in the posterior maxilla (because of the proximity to your sinuses) If absorbed, the bones, there is less bone to disposition of persons critical structures, for Implantation.Als whether it violates the gums and bone, the answer is no. Placement of implants will really help to prevent this resorptive process. Your bones really fuse to the establish through a process called osseointegration. They get baggy when they fail (and the average success rate for implants is between 95 and 98%) are baggy, because they are surrounded by a band that some flexibility has teeth, implants do not have these tapes, they are directly the fused Knochen.Es are risks to get implants because it is an intercession, but your dentist can best clarify this on the basis of which place they are plotted. Make sure that you placed them on a well-trained Fachmann.Die cost can range greatly for the implantation of approximately $ 750 to over $ 2000, depending on who or where they were done. But, there is an additional cost to the crown and abutment (post), the need to be placed on top of the establish.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment