Monday 7 March 2011

what is best for a tooth molar: an implant or a crown?

what is best for a tooth molar: an implant or a crown?

its the last high aptly molar, so it’s a main chewing tooth. a huge cut of the tooth broke off, and now the dentist is charitable me the choice to try to save the tooth and get a crown, or have it pulled and get an establish. which is better and why? also, which is better value for cost? thanks for any help

Answer by jackiebaltazar@sbcglobal.net
Better cost would be the crown.
Now once the Dr. gets in there he might not be able to save the tooth and end up extracing it anyway It just depends how naughtily broken off it is.

To get the IMPLANT you would have to extract the tooth $ $ .
Then they initiation the administer of the IMPLANT & it takes approx. 6-9 Months.
They are vary pricey.
Different dentist have different prices also.
I would question what the final price would be for the CROWN vs. the IMPLANT. They both have their pro’s and cons.
GOOD LUCK!

Answer by question me
You would be better off getting a crown. You don’t want the Moler to be extracted since then that causes spacing and with that causes many problems. An establish is very pricey. With having a crown you can’t tell a difference feels like a regular tooth.

Answer by Pleased Hippie
I reckon it’s best to save your natural teeth, and only have any extractions as a last resort. I have a crown and it feels and looks like natural. Implants are excellent but pricey. I would only ever have an extraction if there was absolutely no way they may maybe save the natural tooth.

Answer by blondie
Does this tooth need a root canal also? If it does, you have the cost of a root canal and the crown which is very nearly copy to the price of an establish. Root canals and crown last an average 5-10 being. Implants for the rest of your life. Sometimes when the Dr. goes into do the root canal the tooth root maybe broke and then would have to be extracted anyways. If it was me, I would certainly invest my cash into an establish, like I said, its for life. As far as the establish taking 8 months that’s not right. You can go to an Oral General practitioner they will extract and place the establish the same day. It takes 4 months on the high jaw to heal. With the 4 months you will go back they will “uncover” the establish and place the abutment. From there you will go to your Dentist and they will take impressions to make your final crown. 2 more weeks so all in all it may take 5 months. Not terrible. Its a back tooth not in the smile line so I personally reckon the wait is worth even as. Wouldn’t hurt to see an oral general practitioner to to get the cost.

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
HELLO,
FIRST THIS IS A COMMON AND EXCELLENT QUESTION.
Establish pros= is once and for life
cons= cost and indemnity won’t pay for it

Crown pros= pricey than establish roofed by indemnity
cons= may need replacement with 10-15 being AND MAY NEED ROOT CANAL THERAPY before it’s placed

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!
Read more:
cost dental establish surgery

i am 15 and i am gone a tooth and would just want to know how ancient do you have to be to get your tooth fix. I really want it since at school i dint have the same amount of self confidence as i use to.

P.S. My mom is going to bring me to the dentist soon and i just want to know if i may maybe get it. If not is there no matter what business me or my mom may maybe say to exchange their minds. Please help!!!.

Answer by nicoleeeeee
i have had two fake teeth since I was 13 since i never had adult ones. I got a Marilyn Join, where they are connected behind my two front teeth. I was told that I would be eligible for implants when I was in this area 18, since that’s when my bones stop growing. I’m 21 now and I still haven’t got them since the join works fine. I’m sure the dentist will provide you with a lot of options!!

Answer by I’mAngel
you can consider to have a join so that you no need to go for establish surgery.

Answer by grandpa walleye
You must wait until at smallest amount 18 before getting an establish. They are the best way to replace a gone tooth by far.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

No comments:

Post a Comment