Monday 7 March 2011

alcohol after tooth implant?

alcohol after tooth implant?

i just got my tooth establish surgery done 2 days ago, i wanted to know if in 7 days with the surgery i may maybe drink alcohol?

Answer by Help Our Troops!
I would have to say yes it would be okay but I reckon you must call your doctors office and question if it’s okay.

Answer by Bill
Sure as long as you’re not taking any meds for pain.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read the first:
cosmetic dental establish

i am getting my braces off soon and then need extra work done..does anyone know in this area how much nearly would a bond 2 porcelain veneers an establish would be??
oh and im 19 so my backtalk is def. done growing lol

Answer by buzzdogear777
Well it depends on how ancient you are. I’m not really sure in this area the bond and veneers, but I judge implants are nearly a link thousand dollars. Another cut of in rank I can give you is to not get your establish until your backtalk is done growing. If you get an establish and your backtalk grows, then it will be to tiny and you will have to get it re-done.

Best of Luck!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment