Saturday 2 April 2011

Implant vs. Bridge on a front tooth?

Implant vs. Bridge on a front tooth?

I have a front tooth that I hurt a child, and it must be extracted when I consult my dentist in a for them, he told me I could do was be an implant or a bridge. but he felt that a 4-unit bridge would look nice (4 units because it looks natural), he said that the implant is chewing gum loss and as you see my gum when I smile, that the bridge would doubtless look pretty. I do not know much about implants vs. bridges. I am pleased with the 3 Griding impeccably healthy teeth to the gone tooth are the concern of a bridge. but he said in front of hte it is trying to make an implant look natural. I know it to look gorgeous, which are thermally opinion.

answer Cayden It is
remain vital to eat well, healthy. Acai berry is an incredible super food that keeps you healthy and also has the bonus of helping you to lose a lot of weight. It is a free trial version at http://ryhebs.myweightlossforyou.info happening now to try it, why not?

answer by Pat
My ex-husband accidentally knocked one of his upper front teeth back in the ’70 ‘s before I met him and he chose to have just the one tooth with a permanent implant replaced. I would have never renowned if he did not tell them. The implanted tooth looked just like his other front tooth. He had to show a lot of rubber, and I have not noticed any difference in beiden.Ich would suggest you see at least 2 to 3 different dentists for other opinions. When my ex saw tooth, that a excellent way back then, and with all the advances in dentistry now, I would find it hard to believe that you will not be able to make a dentist, you could see the results, looking – and to lose with such additional Zähne.Viel luck

response from Opa Zander
I agree that a excellent dental implant, a look so natural that it be impossible in order to recognize it from a natural tooth. I would never sanded the 3 impeccably excellent teeth, just to make a single tooth replacement bridge. Get a second opinion from a dentist who has a lot of implants and if an implant can be set to go this route. Excellent luck.

response from Jahiem j
I would go with the implant. You never want to mess with healthy teeth, which are quite excellent. Make sure to get u an expert dentist for dental implants produce is, it takes special schooling to do dental implants.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read the original:
dental bone graft dental implant
dig

they are frightened in my bones in my mouth, omg.Ich’m so who knows what will happen to my head? any Tipps.was are the things could I do to prepare and implant teeth? btw, am 17yrs

response from Jamie
bone has no nerves, so you should not feel anything exceppt for some gum discomfort when they house the implant. Implants are fantastic, two less teeth get cavities! Do not worry my friend. And you can always sleep while doing it:)

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment