Saturday 2 April 2011

What's too young for dental implants?

What's too young for dental implants?

I’m 16 and I jumped in my mouth now I need work done. I have entered the lower front teeth in my mouth and wonder of 16 was too young for dental implants or I need to erhalten.Wenn dentures for a few being it comes out I’m 6’1 164 pounds and 6 pounds lost produce this liquid diet.

answer by Steven D
Because all of your adult teeth are in, there should be no problems.

answer KJW
I try to remember that statistics for this. I believe, although I had to look it up to say for sure is that the earliest a female should get implants at the age of 18 and at least one male is 20, they should It has to do with the fact that people break their teeth in anticipation of they are about at this age to continue. When you do an implant, the implant tooth does not erupt, but the others will break out around them … the crown (about $ 850) would have to be renewed later when all the teeth had erupted. In your case I would doubtless recommend flipper or partial denture, which could carry you in anticipation of you were ancient enough to get implants. Unfortunately, you have jumped. = (Vorsicht.

Give your answer to this question below!
More:
dental affordable dental implant

No comments:

Post a Comment