Wednesday 13 April 2011

I had my tooth extracted will it affect my other teeth?

I had my tooth extracted will it affect my other teeth?

I’m 17 being ancient and had one of my molars extracted and I was wondering if I don’t go for the option to place an implant will it affect my other teeth as I grow?

Answer by Chris
In the mouth all the teeth support each other, the teeth next to the extraction will lose stability but it doubtless wont even be noticeable, after time the teeth will lean into the empty spot but I’m not sure how much. you may also find that the spaces in between some teeth get a tiny tiny bit larger. it will also be a bit more annoying to brush.
if you can get one i do recommend an implant.

Answer by alianna_hodiya
no It should not affect ur othe rteeth, but to be sure question ur dnetist.

Answer by Deborah G
Teeth interact in their placement.
Once one is removed, the others will shift.
Depending on which molar it is and if there was insufficient space in the first house wil make a difference.
Your wisdom tooth may even be able to help fill the gap with help.
You need to speak to the Dentist and question in anticipation of you know, don’t let them off the hook.
Implants are a huge step and financial responsibility.
You are young and most likely have other health teeth which leaves you with other options- your need a evaluation of your unique situation by a qualified professional.

Answer by ahmadhashem41
First, if it is a wisdom tooth, no need for replacement, second u r in the final stage of growth (1-2 being more), so the only effect that may take house is that the growth of the jaw may change a small the position of the implant which may interfere slight with side or opposing teeth, but it is simple to manage, u can delay it for a while, trying removable partial denture for a while, for more info, contact me as ahmadhashem41 at yahoo

Answer by Summer
No,not at all – how could that possibly ruin or affect your teeth.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See the rest here:
average cost of a dental implant

She had numerous teeth pulled a few months back, but her dentist assured me her remaining teeth were in excellent condition. She had a follow-up visit and everything still “looked excellent” but now one of her baby has fallen out (no injury or incident caused it). The tooth looks fine, not rotten or decayed, and her other teeth seem firmly implanted, but I was under the impression that you don’t loose your baby teeth till around 6 or 7?

Answer by $ tEvEn
Impeccably Normal

Answer by originalbeanie
according to my mum (yes i questioned her lol) she said that most kids start to lose their milk teeth at about age 7 onwards, give or take a few months or a year

Answer by The Modern Shakespeare
While it is right that most children lose their first deciduous teeth (baby teeth) around the ages of six or seven, some children also lose their teeth a few being earlier or later. Therefore, a child is competent of losing a deciduous tooth around the age of four being ancient. If you are still not convinced, try calling your dental clinic and asking your dentist yourself. =)

Answer by idforyah
It’s not unheard of. I’ve found that particular ethnicities/backgrounds tend to lose teeth sooner. If you are concerned, it’s not a terrible thought to call your dentist and question. If s/he is concerned, they may suggest you come for a visit.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment