Friday 8 April 2011

How can I keep my baby tooth from falling out?

How can I keep my baby tooth from falling out?

I have a baby tooth that does not have an adult tooth to replace it that has started to loosen. I am 30 being ancient and don’t really want to pay for the implant. Any suggestions on how I can get it to firm back up?

Answer by piggy1595
You should just let it come out.Its not excellent to have a baby tooth at that age.

Answer by Maria
Let it come out. You may not need the implant depending on everywhere the tooth is in the mouth. I had my dentist pull a tooth rather than get a root canal, but it was in the back, so it wasn’t really supporting any other tooth.

Answer by Michael P
Mother scenery will not allow this to happen. When the tooth is ready to come out, it will fall no matter what you try to do.

Answer by Lippy
There really isn’t anything you can do. Once it comes out, go to your dentist and he will tell you about replacement options.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Read more here:
bridge dental implant

I am thinking about getting my front teeth implants, but my concern is, right after they pull the teeth and do the implant surgery, will they place something like a fleeting crown on me? or am i just going to have to deal with three metal sticks as my front teeth in anticipation of it heals?

Answer by kw
My experience sounds a small different than yours, but here is what happened to me…I had a car accident and my face hit the steering wheel and knocked my four front teeth out, so unlike you everywhere your teeth will be neatly extracted by a dentist, my upper jaw was severly mangled and vital a bone graft surgery to reconstruct it before I ever had the actual implants place in. During the whole process I always had a “flipper” to wear though (it’s kind of like a retainer with teeth, only without the wire) and no one could ever tell that they weren’t my real teeth. So to answer your question, no you will not have to walk around with no front teeth while your implants are healing. Excellent luck!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment