Friday 4 March 2011

Spring on braces to create space for tooth implant???

Spring on braces to create space for tooth implant???

well my orthodontist put in a spring thingy on my braces so that it can make space and i can get a tooth implant for the canine that i am missing. So will this make a big gap????

====================================

Answer by Emily P
well not really you will still look good cuz i have braces and i have a “spring thingy” which is called a coil also and it doesnt make a gap for me.

Answer by Valeria
no

Answer by Dan
Give the spring time to open up a space for the implant. Depending on how much space there is or is not will determine how long it will take to gain the space needed. Everything sounds normal.

Answer by I HAVE NO NAME!!!!
No it won’t. I have a “springy thing” as well. YAY FOR ME!

Add your own answer in the comments!
Follow this link:
bridge dental implant

I’m 17 yrs old and I’m thinking of getting a tooth implant. I could get a bridge, but they said i’ll have to trim my teeth. I don’t want to ruin my other two good teeth, so I dont think i’ll do the bridge. I’ve had a missing permanent tooth for a about 5 years or so and I’m wondering…should I wait till im a little older for a tooth implant? Would my teeth be okay if I just leave a gap there forever?

====================================

Answer by Marie D
Hi! I’m in dentistry over 25 years and I think if yuo are done growing, a implant is right for now. Please don’t do a bridge. You have to cut down healthy teeth and then it has to be replaces as you gums receed when you get older at least 2 times. An impant is for life and the same cost as one bridge. You will love how it looks andno one will ever be able to tell it is not your real tooth. In fact after awhile you will forget.
No your teeth will NOT be oaky if you wiat longer or never replace it. The teeth will shift and cause spaces between your teeth and every time you eat meat, stringy veggies and other stuff it will get caught and look terrible. The top teeth will drop down and begin to hurt. So please get this done right the first time and you can totally forget about it. Just continue to brush, floss and rinse and you will have great teeth for life and people will see how much you care to look nice and make a good appearance. Totally necessary for a good job impression and to meet someone. If you have any other questions, please ask. Marie

Answer by cyberanto
If you are an adult, and you can afford an implant, there is not need to wait. If you do wait a few years, your other teeth might move, making it harder to put a dental implant.

If you can afford it, the sooner the better.

http://www.studiodentaire.com/en/treatments/implants.php

Answer by Dr James
You should wait until you have stopped growing before you get dental implants; especially of your teeth are a little crooked, you should wait ot have dentla implants until after you have had braces.
To find out more on dental implants go to http://www.oceansurgical.com.au/implants.html

What do you think? Answer below!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    emergency dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious. I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions. very curious...
    Chicago Periodontist

    ReplyDelete