Wednesday 2 March 2011

question about tooth implant?

question about tooth implant?

I have a gone tooth in the lower left part of my backtalk. Its a tooth thats in the back and the dentist told me to get a establish for it. The reason why is since she said the tooth on the high jaw (above my gone tooth), will ultimately drift downward and fall out since it does not have any help from the bottom tooth. Is that right? I really don’t want to get an establish, but if it results in more teeth being lost, I guess I’ll have no choice. Im 20yrs ancient male btw.

====================================

Answer by S.K.
You need something to both hold open that interval (so the teeth on either side don’t drift in and fill it) and to preclude the tooth above from drifting downward (which takes being if your teeth are healthy).

An establish would do that, but there are often other, less-pricey options. Since this dentist did not offer any, I suggest you see another dentist before scheduling the establish, which is reasonably pricey.

Although I opted for an establish and am pleased with it, my dentist said I was a excellent candidate for two other procedures which would hold an artificial tooth in place of the one I lost.

Answer by TheNita
I was thought in this area a comes off partial a low-cost one will still cost several hundred dollars.
you can have the bottom tooth crowned with a cantilever arm coming off the back that will hit against that high tooth that will last 20 being and will cost a thousand doll

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
Read more:
best dental establish system
is it realistic to pull the mirrored tooth to my gone gap from an extracted tooth and then get braces to close these gaps instead of getting an establish? Reason I question is implants aren’t roofed but braces are roofed for my indemnity.. plus my teeth probably may maybe use some straightening anyway.. I’m wondering if this would be ok to do?

====================================

Answer by Mischele, RN
Yes it’s ok. If you’re below the age of 18 then an establish wouldn’t even be a excellent thought since you won’t grow your adult molars until shortly and it can overcrowd your backtalk and mess up the establish. Braces are a more sensible option (although it takes longer) but at smallest amount you’d have a realignment of your own natural teeth and there’s honestly excellent success with braces – depending on how wide the gap is.

Answer by Technical
Like she said above, Establish’s would not be excellent as it will not give way for your Adult Moler’s to come through.

As I have Braces I can suggest to you they are a excellent choice. I had a few gaps in the lower and high of my backtalk. I have had braces for 3 months, and my teeth have gotten closer together, making the gaps less vital and un-noticable. I am pleased with the work so far I have made for myself and how they are coming by the side of. I can’t wait for another year ot get them out, going to look excellent..

If you are going to get braces you ened to be comminted.
Decay can easily get stranded in-between so I suggest if you get them you buy a tiny-toothbrush: Link for a picture is here;

http://www.dentaldepot.com/images/LACTONAM.JPG

Or question the local doctor who takes you for a less vital one

Answer by LX
Yes it can be done by by your adjacent tooth, but dredge up, that tooth may need a crown if it is a front tooth for esthetic reasons so that it looks like the other tooth. If it is a back tooth no problems. Crowns are cheaper even if.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment