Wednesday 2 March 2011

I am 25 years old dental implant or bridge?

I am 25 years old dental implant or bridge?

I recently broke a tooth so the dentist pulled it out I do not know if I should get an implant or a bridge. I want something that takes a long time so dont i know, which way to go. The surrounding teeth are ok condition please help !====================================

reply Beez
I would go for the implant, if you think this dentist is fully qualified.

reply greensweeds
Implant

reply AMY G
When an implant only that one enters the room. If you get a bridge, they must wear down the two teeth on both sides that the space so that they bring the ends of the bridge over it. I want to go with the implant, since then normal brushing and flossing is afterwards also. Plus you will not be very good teeth grinding.

reply docgobbler
Amy G hit the nail on the head …… Go to implant and crown

response from Bill
At your age it is a breeze -.. Implant

know better? Leave your answer in the comments!
Originally posted here:
average cost tooth implant
The oral surgeon I saw said it was too close to the nerves. They are afraid to remove, as there could be more nerve damage. Has anyone ever had this situation? Esin bone integrated. Painkillers such as Perccocet & Viccodin are not helping.There is pain around the gums around the implant, and 2 adjacent teeth .======================== ============

response from Thomas
Yes, my friend went through the same phase once upon a time. It reviewed many dentists but all went in vain. Then one of our friends suggested that he check in Brüggen Dental Implant Center Dr. Brüggen. He saw my friend and only a minimal amount of treatment. He was so at the dental implant, but has concluded after reviewing afraid he was so cool. Believe me now he is completely healed and free from any problem.


Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment