Sunday 13 March 2011

Q&A: Tooth implant and 21st birthday celebrations.?

Q&A: Tooth implant and 21st birthday celebrations.?

I’m getting a tooth extracted and the first part of an establish (that’s the screw in the jaw) being place in on the 14th. Business is I’m rotary 21 on the 10th. And asinine me forgot to question my oral general practitioner if there are any restrictions on alcohol. I know I shouldn’t do any “heavy drinking” which is defined differently depending on who you question. I reckon (for women) heavy drinking is painstaking to be in this area an average of more than 1 drink per day per week (I don’t plot on doing that). And I know I shouldn’t drink even as on pain meds. But must I wait a specific amount of time before I’m healed well enough to drink? Will it mess things up if I have a drink the day of my birthday since it’s so close to the day of the surgery? These things cost a lot and I don’t want to ruin it by being a stupid college apprentice.

Answer by GEE
get drunk and have one on me get the keg hell yeah

Answer by Dave F
No, don’t worry in this area it, you will be just fine. Just don’t show up to your dental appointment drunk or hungover.

Add your own answer in the observations!
See the first post here:
boston dental establish

I had a molar pulled even as I was pregnant- well it was really a stump of yuckiness as it was a root canal/crown that broke away from each other. So now I have a gone tooth there- do I have to get an establish or join? What will happen if I just leave the empty interval there?

Answer by ganjagoddess2006
No, you don’t have to, but you run the risk of your teeth shifting and ending up with spaces in between your teeth.

Answer by partymonstergirl
a join would be best.
if you leave it empty your teeth will migrate over and fill in the interval and then you will have gaps in the front where ppl will be able to see and it wont look very nice.

Answer by masjen79
Nothing will happen your gums will heal over where the tooth used to be and life will go on a join or establish is not necessary.

Answer by Victoria O
You don’t have to, but a join or an establish would stop them from shifting

Answer by gldjns
Most terrible case scenario might be that your teeth will shift, and leave a gap, or go the other way and overlap or crowd. Chances are, even if, you’ll never miss it. If you’re really worried, check with your dentist.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment