Sunday 13 March 2011

Implant cost at NYU dental school?

Implant cost at NYU dental school?

I need an establish in my backtalk the following tooth to the last high left side, and I was wondering if anyone has had one at NYU dental school, how it went and the cost? I don’t have indemnity , and If anyone knows of any other low cost dental establish centers in new york city.Also do you know the cost of crowns and fillings at NYU cental school Thank You.

Answer by barrister
The best answer for most of your questions is to buzz NYU dentistry school. In regards to pricing, and you not having indemnity

Answer by Brandi
I was unable to find any in rank in this area their fees online but if you call them at (212) 998-9872 there is an option on the buzz tree that lists some of their fees. I just made my first appointment with them. Excellent luck!

Add your own answer in the observations!
Visit link:
best dental establish

Answer by steve w
In this area $ 2,000.

Answer by Brent
3,ooo dollars

Answer by sweetcake1948
Where I live in GA, it’s in this area $ 2,000. I’ve got to have 2, and I just can’t afford it aptly now. I keep putting it off, but, my teeth are hurting more and more.

Answer by Skeeter
There seems to be no average cost since the prices are set regionally. In some area’s it can be nearly $ 1500 per establish and in other area’s as much as $ 5000 per establish and this cost is separate from the cost of the tooth that goes on the establish. You need to find out what the going rate is in your area.

Plus shopping nearly for a better price doesn’t mean that you will get the best quality. Sometimes with dental implants you truly get what you pay for. A dentist can take a weekend course and tell you they can place implants and have no thought what they are doing and do foremost destruction. A prostodontist, oral general practitioner or periodontist, are better suited to place implants but then again you need to do your home work and know the success rate of this dental professional and question for referrals from pleased patients.

Answer by boohoo
I reckon my aunt paid in this area 2800.00 for an inplant.

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment