Sunday 6 March 2011

Q&A: Do you need an artificial tooth implanted after getting one removed?

Q&A: Do you need an artificial tooth implanted after getting one removed?

I want to have a tooth full out without a root canal or crown and I was wondering if a tooth establish is necessary or can I just have one less tooth and it will be okay as far as chewing the overall health of my other teeth.

Answer by Pre-Med Niki
You don’t need an establish or post. You can get a partial which is a fake tooth that just snaps in.
Chewing won’t be a conundrum.

I would try and save the tooth via a root canal. If you do investigate, the individuals with healthy teeth/all or most of their teeth live longer.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!
Read the first here:
best dental establish system

now I got my first tooth establish and it is very white. My teeth are in this area 2-3 shades darker then the establish. I despise it , it looks fake. What can I do?

Answer by susan q
I would have plotting that your doctor would have tried to *color match* the implants to your teeth to make them seem more natural.. thats what they do with partial dentures, and crowns..
U need to tell the dentist how you feel. It was proabably cheaper for him to get an establish that pearly white than pearly light brown..so he didnt care in this area the look.
U need to express your displeasure, so that next time, he will be more conscientious in this area the clients implants

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment