Thursday 10 March 2011

Immediate load dental implant cost for a single tooth?

Immediate load dental implant cost for a single tooth?

I want to know how much i am in the family way to pay for a single tooth and also would to know if they establish on the same day they extract my impacted tooth. I am small to the US just for this procedure and I have just two weeks to do it. Please if anyone know some info, jot it down for me here

Answer by Skeeter
You didn’t say who your small into see? All truely depends on the health check professional you top out. Immediate load is more pricey than the traditional route. If you top out my Prosthodontist you will get the tooth and the crown on the same day as in “teeth in a day or teeth in an hour” but have to come back in in 5 or 6 months for the permanent crown. His price is in this area $ 5000 for establish and crown.

http://www.dentalimplants-usa.com/

Answer by Dr. Sam
Skeeter has agreed you the link to the “BEST” office for this procedure.

Having said that, I am not a huge fan of immediate load implants. Even as traditional implants (a phrase I never plotting I’d be by…) are experiencing in this area a 98% success rate, immediate load implants are down in the 80-85% area. That means they carry on abuot 8 times out of 10, but it sucks to be one of the other two.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read the first here:
cost dental establish

i happen to have a baby-tooth
that really doesnt have a grown-up
tooth below it.
so i have to get a tooth-establish.
and what kind of establish must i get?
the dentist told me there were different kinds..

Answer by LX
Not really, he may have predestined different kinds of companies, but they all work the same and the size he has to top out, so you dont really have to top out no matter what business

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment