Thursday 10 March 2011

Have you had a dental implant?

Have you had a dental implant?

I want to get my front tooth (currently a mistaken tooth on a join) replaced with an establish. Have you had a dental establish, and what was your experience like?
Thank you.

Answer by grandpa walleye
I have not only had an establish but I have placed very many. It is the state of the art for replacing a tooth as your surrounding teeth are not involved. The 2 disadvantages are that it takes a modest longer due to waiting for the establish to fuse to the bone and the cost involved. Go for it You will not regret it.

Answer by Professor BD
With in this area 2 being wearing braces and retainers, my dentist pointed out to me that I was gone two of my front adult teeth and the best business for me to do was to take out them and place in dental implants. At first I was daunted by all the time, try, pain and cash it would take and for a even as it did seem like it was not worth it at all.

But, above and beyond the removal of my teeth (1 inch root and all) and the early placement of the screw establish into my gums the rest of the procedure (which took in this area half a year) went surprisingly charming. With the dental establish was place in leave-taking a hole in my gums, I constantly had to use this extraordinary mouthwash constantly to make sure that bacteria didn’t initiation causing an infection inside but it didn’t seem like much of a hassle.

With waiting for a few months, the dentist austerely screwed in the caps (fake teeth) into the holes and it was all done. With all of the try, my teeth look much better and nobody has yet to believe that my tooth implants are fake. Although it seemed like such a insignificant business to fix for me, it finished up saving me cash in the long term if I had not gotten it flat. Overall I am pleased with the results and if you have the time, patience and the cash certainly go for it! A splendid website where I was able to learn everything in this area dental implants is- http://www.dental-implants-handbook.com/ind…

Excellent Luck!!

http://www.dental-implants-handbook.com/ind…

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!
Take up again reading here:
cost dental establish

I know smoking is terrible but why is it mainly terrible when you have had a dental establish surgical procedure?

Answer by SEGEE
When you smoke, you expose your dental tissues to the following risks
1. Reduced subgingival oxygen flow
2. Increased subgingival temperature
3. A decreased availability of oxygen makes an anaerobic shape up
5. Now most organisms that cause gum disease really like an anaerobic (low oxygen) environment
6. You are at greater risk of infection with an establish has been placed if you are smoker.
7. Your body is less able to fight infection in your gums when you smoke since of reduced neutral chemotaxis– the defence cells can’t quickly get to infected site
8. Reduced pahagocytosis–even when the defence cells finally get they, they are less able to engulf and end the offending bacteria.
9. Smokers are more prone to behavior-resistant gum disease known as refractory periodontitis
10. That means the gum disease will not respond to behavior
11. So, smoking is a perfect recipe for a failed establish since
12. Smoking reduces blood flow to the bone and to the gum tissues

A– implants can have inflammation nearly them just like natural teeth
B– Natural teeth having such inflammation is called periodontitis
C– implants having such inflammation is called peri-implantitis

Most establishment suggest quitting smoking two months before behavior and one month with behavior but better still,quit smoking now!!

Q.E.D

I am an expert on smoking-related gum disease.

Hope this helps.

Answer by Dr. Chetan
Although the establish surgical procedure is done, it is advised to stay away from smoking and any other oral habits that can compromise the health of the oral tissues, the gums mainly. As the tissues nearly the screw is still in a healing period for long time, smoking diminishes the activity and vulnerable to attacks by bacteria that lead to infections. It can lead to the failures of implants. Why risk?

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

No comments:

Post a Comment