Saturday 5 March 2011

If you've had both bridgework and a tooth implant done, WHICH one do you prefer actually?

If you've had both bridgework and a tooth implant done, WHICH one do you prefer actually?

Hmmmm, … undecided whether to go for the establish or get a join done [for a molar]
saw youtube, and the join didn’t look terrible.
implants perhaps in some ways is better, but what if I spend all that CASH, and then my bod rejects ye ol’ implanter?
pls advise and/or DESCRIBE your experiences? thx

Answer by LX
If you are healthy, non smoker and non diabetice, with no periodontal disease, then I say go for the establish, but if not then the join.

Answer by Ro’
Implants win hands down! Even when a join looks splendid it doesn’t feel nearly as splendid as an establish.

The body won’t snub the implants since implants are made of titanium, which is very biocompatible (it’s precisely the same material used for replacing hips and knees!!!). But, implants might fail. When they do, it’s either since of clenching or since the instructions of the dentist weren’t followed verbatim.

I got a full backtalk reconstruction: crowns on my real teeth, crowns on my implants and – unfortunately – a link of bridges in plance where I didn’t have enough bone for supporting more implants.

Needless to say, as my time and finances will allow me to, I’ll do the bone graft and place implants on very than those bridges.

Bridges also require a lot of special flossing (floss for bridges, threaders and a lot of manuality to floss them properly). Implants are flossed just like regular teeth.

In small my suggestion is: go to a excellent dentist, make a plot for your backtalk, then place the establish in it. Before putting the final crown in, do a whitening behavior and match the crown shade with the whitest you can get in your backtalk.

Also dredge up to match it with your tone: if it’s cool you can have super-white teeth but if it’s warm (like mine) set for something pearly white.

Answer by DR. Implants
Hi
When considering a dental establish vs bridges we must take the following considerations into tab:

• Jaw bone resorbtion – Behavior with a dental establish involves placing implants in areas where there are no teethand by so doing, the bone area is stimulated again and this prevents long term bone loss in that area.

If a join that connects 2 teeth is used instead of a dental establish, difficulty is not applied on the jaw bone! Therefore the bone is not stimulated and starts to shrink away. Conclusion – dental implants maintain the underlying jawbone…

Read more at – http://www.dental-implants-handbook.com/dental-establish-vs-bridges.html

Excellent luck

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
Go here to see the first:
low-cost dental establish

Since I don’t want a “join”. –Much more prefer the tooth establish–it’s a molar. Or will have been a molar establish.
And how many visits to the dentist did it take overall for the completion of your new tooth?
ty

Answer by melissa lyd
I have not had one for myself, but I am a dental supporter in Michigan. In my area I judge the cost is approx. $ 2,400 which is close to the price of a join. I reckon an establish is certainly your best choice. Public who have dental ins. tend to go with a join, since ins. will pay for a join but not an establish, so since ins. is not an issue I would go for the establish. I know it will take several visits. I am not sure how many at the oral general practitioner’s office, but it will probably take at smallest amount three at your all-purpose dentist’s office.

Answer by TIM’S HOUSE
Establish is much more pricey. What you have to grasp is there is the price from the general practitioner to place the establish, and then there is the cost the dentist will charge to to make the crown to go over the establish. Also, implants do take longer since they place the establish and wait for a minute and then you go back to have the establish uncovered. It can take 3-6 months from initiation to complete.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment