Monday 4 April 2011

Q&A: Dental implants, what should I look for?

Q&A: Dental implants, what should I look for?

I am going for a dental implant consult with a periodontist, what questions should I question, what should I be looking for. My dentist recommended her, since my regular periodontist does not perform this procedure. A endodontist did do some work on this tooth previously, (about 3 being ago) should I go back to him? What extra degrees or schooling does one need to perform implants. Thanks!

Answer by Bill
Question her how many she has done, the success rate and are they guaranteed. The pero should guarantee her work for at least a year meaning if the implant fails within a year she will replace it along with the crown for free.
I had one fail after 6 months and the pero redid it and my regular dentist redid the crown all free. The periodontist carries insurance that covers failures.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read this article:
cheap dental implant

No comments:

Post a Comment