Monday 4 April 2011

Procedure for implantation of anterior?

Procedure for implantation of anterior?

I had impacted a front tooth (# 8), so I had to in parentheses. Though, after the tooth, the root broke and had to do another operation. The root of the tooth was cut and died of the tooth. The tooth has always been mobile and I was not able to bite into something. recently my dentist told me to do a root canal nd crown for the tooth. I knew that and since then I’ve lived in hell. The crown was a small less vital than the original tooth, and thus it has bite caused displacement. As a result, I had to wear a splint Aqualizer to the pain I feel simpler. I went to another dentist and he says that the same tooth removed because the tooth has separated from the root to be. My orthodontist says she will not return to the braces for a small movement, and I should try to use to get the bite, but when I bite I get a pain in my head. What should I do? I trust that God will lead me the right solution. Who can help

would say

response ro ‘
I go for the implant. Your current situation sounds like the Hölle.Ich I have implants and pain can bite on what I want (included walnuts).

response from Dr. G
Yes, implants have a very high success rate, and in the front was like a normal tooth function. Like the previous person said, it sounds like to try heroics, would save the tooth if it is possible at all, which means you doubtless end up losing in the near future sowieso.Wenn remove it and place an implant, you can forget just about everything and treat it like a normal tooth (and not worry about the future treatment!)

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Continued here:
Bicon dental implant

What are the differences between the bridge teeth, teeth implants & crown? What positive and negative things from the bridge and implant? What are the risks?, How long the retirement age for each of them? Whether the simple to do, if we go the dentist? How much more we go back to dentist to check teeth do next? Whether its the same with real teeth? such as brushing teeth to bridge do / implant? whether bridge / implant can hurt other teeth? how much does it cost? thx

response from Raul
Check out the website below

answer DrDOA
if you mill down a tooth a few millimeters and take in it with a prosthetic take in as porcelain A crown on the tooth it is to a picture of a crown. http://www.animated-teeth.com/ teeth_whitening_effects / cement_crown_an.gifEine bridge is usually used when it is gone a tooth and the adjacent teeth TO THE gone teeth to anchor on to replace. It is like a crown, but it’s more Zähne.Ein picture of a bridge: http://www.hxdental.co.uk/index_files/dental_bridgeb4.jpgEin implant is used instead of a bridge so that it typically a tooth to a time. The surgeon opens gums cut, some bones, and seats like a screw in it and patches. You will receive a crown, that the set screw, but you have to usually wait about 4 to 6 months to place your crown on the implant, so that your bone has time to heal and the implant has time in anticipation of the haften.Apicture bones of what they look like themselves in the meantime, after the implantation: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12133145 @ N00/376556717 / And the crown on implant th: http://www .flickr.com/photos/12133145 @ N00/376556712 / Another image from an implant: http://www.dentistbangkokclinic.com/images/dental_implant_thailand.jpgEine positive thing about implant over a bridge is that you do not wear down the teeth In addition to the gone one. A negative thing about the implant is the price for them (much more expensive as a bridge) and the time you must wait in anticipation of the crown was given. As for the price, I can not really say, depends on everywhere you live, there is no flat price on implants, since no insurance will take in an implant, but I have seen some for $ 5,000 to go for a tooth and that is in Los Angeles.Nicht really sure about the age limit, but my mother is 58 and goes to an implant bekommen.Es will never be the same as a real tooth, but an implant is better than a bridge if you can afford one. There is nothing incorrect with bridges, though.Bottom line if you have a cracked tooth or have something in that management, you get a crown. Take a gone tooth, you get a bridge or implant.

answer hehmommy04
A crown used to the teeth that can not be repaired with a filling lid is used for cracked fillings and crusts Zähne.Eine bridge they really have the nerve to kill the two teeth next to the one that is gone. Not a excellent Sache.Auch if implants are more expensive in the long term, they are bettter. You do not have the nerves in the teeth next to him and kill him there on the bone like a real tooth.

anabanana330 answer is
if youre a choice .. Pick-implants! 18th and I started the process last September. they screwed stuns the hell out of me, a bolt sewn in my bones there. Then I waited 3-4 months and went back to the top pushed back by a piece of my gums on the screw that is what the tooth then I went to my regular dentist who has a form, and I came back later and screw He place his teeth on and now in heaven :-) It was a very painful process, but well worth it! and the X-rays are pretty awesome:-P

know better? Leave your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment