Thursday 14 April 2011

is there another way to get my teeth replaced, without receiving metal and how much does it cost?

is there another way to get my teeth replaced, without receiving metal and how much does it cost?

coupling of months do I have had my tooth pulled because it had abcessed. I’m looking now, the oral surgeon on the implant and the crown will get. Is there another way to do this metal-free. Anyway, my mother paid for this and manipulated me with this tooth thing, so how much will it cost – because possibly I should take out a loan to do this, I do not want that lynching over my head management

answer ♥ ♥ Smilez
yes there is … look in Google / question ur dentist

response from Cliff
my two front teeth were chipped and how it was flat I shaved it all the way down to the small Nubbs then form part of my original teeth fits over them, they are permanent and I havent had any problems with them yet I am limited by something. It cost me 700 for both front teeth

answer from Cutter
it to your other ceramic teeth replaced. Though kind of painful from what I hear. You must drill into your jaw bone and leave a screw there. wait in anticipation of it heals then screw the ceramic tooth to the screw. very durable and expensive, do not reckon I could with all that work around what pain though.

response from Tom
, I know .. use all methods of metal .. to anchor usually a kind of screw in the jaw bone to your new denture tooth material …. Price? hmmm .. better question a dentist about it .. they wanted $ 2000 for mine. can

response from Timis Most doctors now adays u
to a white fake teeth get alow, it is like all other

Give your answer to this question below!
More:
graft for dental bone graft for tooth implant

answer azntgr64
An fascinating question I do not reckon I ever ran into something like that before in any dental discussions recently. Implants mimic nearly real teeth in terms of doing something related to the temporomandibular joint. One factor that may have small effect, is that implants a PDL, a structure that surrounds the root of the gone normal teeth. The PDL (stands for periodonatl ligament) and acts as a shock absorber on a very microscopic level, the tooth gives a small flexibility. Like I said, gone an implant, but I could not imagine a major TMJ contraindication for dental implants. If anyone has any literature on the subject say, or checks the right to let me know.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment