Thursday 14 April 2011

Ever have a dental implant and how did it go?

Ever have a dental implant and how did it go?

Answer by Quizard
No only braces as a kid. Was dreadful at the time but I have very excellent teeth now so it was worth it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Read the original here:
contemporary dental implant centre

I had dental implants (2 front teeth) a month or so a go after knocking them out a couple of being ago. Just wanted to know how long the crowns last for and if you had any complications or problems with the implants or crowns over the being? Would rather answers from experience instead of medical books- Iv read up on the expect times, just want to personal experiences.

P.S Also, can you realistically take part in contact sports like boxing, MMA?
Cheers

Answer by Thomas
I also faced the same conundrum few being back buddy. I took advice from everyone and at last I was advices from one of my friend about Brueggen Dental Implant Center. I went there and believe me it was such a nice journey as far as dental implantation is concerned. They took each possible care of my teeth and did justice to my belief. I did my implantation four being back and till date I did not suffer any conundrum related to those implanted teeth. http://www.nodentures.com will give you some sort of thought about Brueggen Dental Implant Center.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment