Monday 4 April 2011

I want to get dental implants soon. How much would it cost?

I want to get dental implants soon. How much would it cost?

Hello everyone, i had dentures of 7 teeth but now they are lost! im so embarrassed having to be this way so i estimate now im going to have to save money..Ive had it with dentures!..So now i wanted to know how much it would cost to get dental implants of 7 teeth? plz let me know..thanx!

Answer by Ash T
Implants cost around $ 1000 each, give or take a couple hundred dollars. Depending on what teeth are gone you may be able to get away with just a few implants and have bridges made to connect the gaps, so to say.

Excellent luck!

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read more:
contemporary dental implant centre reviews

Answer by Serene E
Well, people get it done each day. It will be uncomfortable, doubtless. And will take a couple days in anticipation of it stops feeling weird.
It will be OK.

Answer by chessmonkey
There is nothing to be frightened of. You will be anesthetized, which means they will numb your whole jaw. You might hear some weird noises which signal scary, but they will not really hurt in fact you won’t feel a thing. You’ll be fine

Answer by railroad dave
the pain is intense . question for a heavy narcotic painkiller prescription before you leave . hydrocodone works excellent .

Answer by Peanut
I reckon you may want to talk to your dentist and see if you can get a second opinion and have a flapper tooth place in in anticipation of your grown-up. I was born without one of my teeth on my upper gum, none of my dentist or orthodontist recommend that you wait in anticipation of your 18 to have implants done because your teeth are still growing and changing. I haven’t had my implant yet but my dentist made me a flapper, which is just a fake tooth that is kinda tied to other teeth but it looks completely real, no one can tell

Answer by LIL
I had a dental implant when I was 10 and I was really frightened too but there is really nothing to worry about. The only terrible part would be them putting the IV in your arm, unless youre fine with needles you will be fine! I promise!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment