Tuesday 8 March 2011

WIll Medicaid help pay for my dental implant?

WIll Medicaid help pay for my dental implant?

I got a tooth pulled days gone by. the oral general practitioner says I must replace the tooth or my teeth will commence to spread and tooth below the gone one will be converted into hurt.

He said mostly likely it will cost $ 3000. I have very low returns and NY medicaid indemnity. Will they help to take in some of the establish cost?

Answer by smiley
i skepticism it. my confidential hmo doesn’t take in implants either.

Answer by daydreams55
You can question whoever is doing the procedure if they participate with carecredit.com you can finance that way or you can question them if they can set up a payment arrangment with you as far as your medicaid goes you will have to call them for benifit info

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
MEDICAID DOESN’T COVER IMPLANTS.
FYI, NO INSURANCE COVERS THESE.
WHY NOT?
THERE ARE MORE INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVES.

Answer by CDA~NY
No, NY Medicaid will not take in an establish at all. Medicaid may take in something called an ‘flipper’, but your all-purpose dentist will have to send in a pre-determination for approval.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
Here is the first post:
cosmetic dental establish

I just got my crown in for my dental establish 2 days ago. It is for one of my front teeth. Now, I have a slight lisp. I dredge up I would get one when wearing my payment with not wearing it for a long time, but it would go away in less than a day… will this go away??

Answer by LX
Go back to your dentist

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment