Saturday 9 April 2011

Tooth extraction/implants question?

Tooth extraction/implants question?

When you extract a teeth, how long do you wait for place an implant in?
Do you have to wait in anticipation of the hole in your gum closes, or you have to do it straight away?
Because I need a teeth implant and its been over a week and the hole is starting to close up.

Answer by Helen DDS
It depends on the type of implant. If it wasn’t house immediately due to infection, then it’s best to wait 2-3 months to make sure your body has healed the area. This will increase the success rate of the implant

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read the original:
average cost dental implant

Or, if they do separate, will the space one molar leaves be enough to look terrible if my teeth go a small? Getting a bridge/implant is just too expensive for me right now. I make my living as an actor so I can’t afford to look too freakish.

Answer by kjw
They may or may not separate. It depends on a digit of factors including bite. It would doubtless take months if they did go. I would recommend a “flipper” which your dentist could make you to hold the space. Could be worn part-time. Our office charges $ 280 for these.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment