Tuesday 22 February 2011

What is going on with my dental implant?

What is going on with my dental implant?

So I had three dental implants place in my mouth in august. I have not had the crowns put on yet. But then today I notice that one of the posts is loose and I can feel it moving around a little. I don’t feel any pain or anything but what is going on???

====================================

Answer by grandpa walleye
The post should not be loose and if you think it is, you need to get back to the dentist who placed it. This is very uncommon. Good luck.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Here is the original post:
best dental implant
I went up there to get laser surgery on my eyes in 2004 (which turned out awesome). I need a dental implant now and was wondering what the costs would be compared to getting it done in the U.S. The costs down here are almost absurd to have the procedure done. Any help is greatly appreciated!

====================================

Answer by Stemm
it’s dangerous for your Health, check this ASAP: http://www.mesothelioma.hotusd.com

What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment