Saturday 19 February 2011

what is the average cost for a dog tooth implant?

what is the average cost for a dog tooth implant?

So today I had extracted my dogs canine. After he recovered fully from today’s trauma I will begin to take him to a vet to get a titanium rod dental implant. My vet said that he is suspected but not sure about 10k. He has seen it done, but it has not done. Does anyone know the average cost for this procedure and where they are going to get it done? My dog is a Husky mix and £ 70 if this information is required ================ ====================

response of Salt & Pepper Apricot I
would not interfere. Dogs do well only when they are missing a few teeth.

reply ❤ ❤ PomMom ** Spay and Neuter ** I saw
in this procedure always done for my dogs. You have several missing teeth, and I was quoted $ 70,000 to $ 80,000 from the U of M Vet Department. Remember that for several Zähne.Ich can not afford it, and my vet assured me that domestic dogs fine, even if they have no teeth to do. However, wild or stray dogs would not take long. My dogs are very good and both are missing at least 1 / 2 of their teeth. But I also know what it is upsetting when they do not have a complete set of Chompers

reply abbyful I
agree with the above answers. Not applicable for a dental implant. My friend, the dog is missing about half his teeth and still eats well. And not just dog dry food, he crunches a chicken walk faster than my little butterfly who has all his teeth!.


Add your own answer in the comments!
See here:
cost of dental implant
I need to get an implant to the place of my left lower molar 12-year old who never came in. I was wondering a few things to note: 1 What is the probability of insurance cover (I have Blue Cross) 2 Is it schmerzhaft3. Any descriptions of what the experience is like would be nice .====================================

reply DaKineSkog
I have one that I know my parents got paid for Hella expensive insurance cover and didn’t cuz. They gave me gas and I felt as if she did.


What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment