Friday 18 February 2011

Is it wise to drive a car right after a dental implant procedure?

Is it wise to drive a car right after a dental implant procedure?

White Mug with the image of: Implants

* Custom coffee mugs are dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe. Insignia are permanently baked into the mug’s surface.
* If you have new thoughts or need help selecting text for your custom coffee mugs please contact us.
* Size: 11 oz. capacity ceramic coffee mug.

Fee: $ 9.99

Numbing is used for the gum…

Hm, rather, “Is it feasible to drive a car aptly with a dental implant procedure?”

====================================

Answer by Dan
If all you have been sedated with is a local numbing (numbing used for the gum) then you probably would be alright to drive for a small time. If you are to be sedated with an I.V. then I would not recommend it. If possible you may want to have someone drive you home for convenience even if you are just numb with local numbing.

Answer by ASDZA'NI
I had a front tooth implant done in 89…

No way would I drive with.
They place you in such a lala land it wouldn’t be safe.
When I awoke I was very groggy like being drunk.
My mom was with me and all i wanted to do was weep, hug her and question why me….

lolol

Answer by Skeeter
I have dental implants and was not sedated. I reckon you will be ok driving aptly with getting the implant.

Know surpass? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Read the rest here:
boston dental implant
I had dental implant surgery 3 days ago. How long to I have to wait before I can smoke weed? Is using a vaporizer any surpass? What if someone blows smoke in my face? Need a stress reliever…

====================================

Answer by lovin life
they just dont want you “sucking” on anything because doing so will cause you to have dry sockets and you may possibly get an infection id wait a week n a half and i dont see anything incorrect with someone blowing smoke in your face as long as you arent sucking any kind of air into your mouth

Answer by cutiepie
wow…you’re certainly stupid…

Answer by peetr
Dentists usually recommend against any kind of smoking with surgery. Light vaporizing might be ok, but i’d try eating a small if you want to be on the safe side. Cook up some brownies. i recently got some excellent advice from a pro baker. he said cook at a decrease temp. like 280 for longer than the recipe says, for surpass results and a surpass effect.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment