Thursday 17 February 2011

I'm really nervous about taking my molar tooth out. Does anyone know how much a dental implant cost ?

I'm really nervous about taking my molar tooth out. Does anyone know how much a dental implant cost ?

Implant Teeth Powerpoint Template – Implant Teeth Powerpoint Presentation

  • Interactive Implant Teeth Powerpoint Template
  • 30 Editable Implant Teeth Powerpoint Slides
  • Supports all Versions of Microsoft office
  • Implant Teeth powerpoint Template for MAC
  • Simple customisation of Implant Teeth Powerpoint Template

Interactive PowerPoint template s are available for Implant Teeth PowerPoint presentations. The ppt templates are
amazingly designed to make wonderful Implant Teeth PowerPoint presentations. The above PowerPoint (ppt) template
is designed by practiced designers. Implant Teeth PowerPoint template is editable and ppt template can be modified according to the need and also the above Implant Teeth PowerPoint template is very attractive and made according to
the topic. This PowerPoint template is comp

Fee: $ 19.99

Let me know what your experience is with having a tooth extracted. Mine is way loose, I bit on chicken bone/cartlidge. Did anyone get a tooth implant and how much did it cost you b/c my insurance doesn’t cover it. Thanks for responding.

====================================

Answer by saved_by_grace
I had two wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. You feel a small difficulty but no pain. They offered pain medication but I didn’t take it. I used ibuprofen for about a day. I am not sure how much implants are.

Answer by Mr. Dental
in Jordan it’s range between 400-1000 JDs. earnings about 600-1400 dollar…………………

in the USA i don’t know..BUT much more and more expensive than that..GOD with u……………………………..

Answer by Skeeter
I have dental implants and they are wonderful. As for cost it will depend on the area in which you live. On the east or west coast it can range up to $ 5000 per implants but in areas in the middle of the states it can be from $ 700 to $ 1000 per implant. The only way you will know the cost is to call around. Don’t go to just anyone and do not choose someone because they are “cheap”. Ever heard the saying, “you get what you pay for” this is VERY right about dental implants. It is a science.

Answer by Mike G
Check out this website.
www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com
They have help me save alot of money on my dentistry work and cosmetic surgery is built-in. Along with orthodontist.
Excellent Luck

Know surpass? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Excerpt from:
cost of a dental implant
I just got back from the dentist where I got my initially tooth implant. I am not really pleased, the preliminary tooth looks fine but I’m concerned about that very detailed I can see the pre-formed post bright through my gum. To me it looks like I have a brown ring under my gum. Everybody tells me that this will go away and it looks like this aptly now because it was done 2 hours ago. The gum will rebuild and then everything will look fine. I’m really desperate!

====================================

Answer by PenPress
Did the dentist place a healing cap on it?

Sometimes they do it in the 2nd phase and then the gums heal around it perfectly concealing all the yellowing.

Relax, it will be taken care of.

But, you can just call him up and express your concerns:)

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

No comments:

Post a Comment