Friday 18 February 2011

Q&A: Do they put you to sleep for tooth implant surgery?

Q&A: Do they put you to sleep for tooth implant surgery?

I have three missing teeth all in the front of my mouth. I’ve talked to both my orthodontist and periodontist about getting implants and they both strongly suggest it. I’m terrified of surgery so I’m wondering if they place you to sleep and how much it hurts afterward and if here is anything else I must know about the surgery. I’ve gotten two other oral surgeries before but nothing like this.

Thanks for your input!

====================================

Answer by luke jammal
normally not but they use Novocaine so you wont feel a thing and it doest hurt afterward just a small feeling like your teeth where just vibrating

Answer by ♥latxbed♥
I’m aptly where you are. just do what your dentist thinks is best. pray and have faith.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
More:
ceraroot zirconia dental implant
I’m 19 and i have no dental insurance, I have 1 loose tooth I want to know how much will it cost to get an implant in Chicago??

====================================

Answer by grandpa walleye
Depending on the dentist, $ 2400-$ 3000

Know surpass? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment