Friday 18 February 2011

How long do I have to support (healing) to take my tooth implant, before I can get the permanent crown?

How long do I have to support (healing) to take my tooth implant, before I can get the permanent crown?

It’s been five months since I laid my implant for my front tooth, and in 1 more month my dentist will place the healing abutment above it. Now, how long must I wait with that until I get my crown and with this? Be done? (This whole thing took years because I had another bone graft, if not do the initially one. Ugh )=========================== =========

response from Dr. Dave
must only a few weeks with the healing abutment is present. It’s just a topic of impressions and made with the crown at this point. Now it happen patient throughout the procedure, you have the aptly thing.


Add your own answer in the comments!
See here:
dental bone graft dental implant
I go to China to visit relatives i havent in a long long time to go see, and wonder if I just get an immediate dental implant while in here because its so much cheaper cost $ 4,500 as here and about $ 2000 here, his a massive saving to have to do it while on vacation ,====================================

answer PenPress I guess you would get it done in India than in China …. I have no confidence in them

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

No comments:

Post a Comment