Friday 3 June 2011

Who makes the dental flipper?

Who makes the dental flipper?

My friend has a missing tooth and she wants to get a dental establish and also get dental flippers to fill in the place because it takes time to heal before the tooth be place in anyway. We were just wondering who makes the dental flipper? The dentist? ? Oral surgeon Thank you in advance:]

answer bmishka46 It would not be the average
dentist.Someone more specialized, such as an orthodontist or Periodontist.

response from Joanna
The dentist can take impressions of your friends mouth is and they will send it to a dental laboratory. The lab will send the fin and it back to the dentist for her to try it in and make sure it fits and looks excellent.

Give your answer to this question below!
Go here to view the remainder:
graft for dental bone graft for tooth establish

Hi, About a 1.5 years, we have found that my son an impacted second Molar (lower right) had. I have a feeling it may have orthodonist as part of his working years ancient ortho geworden.Seine recommended extraction. The tooth is close to 1 Molars and broken easily. My dentist also dissatisfied with the orthodontist, and has suggested I get a second opinion, which I’m going to do. Before I get the second opinion, I hope to know whether it is even possible, just an impacted second Molar war.Nach is what I’ve read where the 2 Molar is extracted, it is doubtful his wisdom tooth is coming honest and fill the gap. His was orthodonist signifying that it would work. The wisdom tooth is already krumm.Die additional possibility of course is an establish or join, or a combination of beidem.Ich try to do what is best for my son. Any advice would be very dankbar.Vielen Thanks

response by Free Shyne
I would recommend that the 2nd Left molars. ortho braces probably want him more. get a second opinion

answer by Brandy H
most orthodontists recommend not to have drawn the teeth when it is completely necessary. Judge it or not try to dental professionals who have not taken their teeth to save. Listen to what you tell your dentist and orthodontist, they also have your sons best interest in mind. If you have still not feel well a second opinion.

answer by CDA ~ NY
Wow … Talk about Deja Vu … My daughter had the same … her left lower second molar was unnatural … We chose it’s over and place in place .. summarize: it was successful I would be a second opinion from an unbiased oral surgeon …! but it can be done ……… Excellent luck to you and your son:)

answer matt_w_kit
I know my ortho. told me to wait, 3 came to me reasonably well, but there are still 1 that influences a bit, but they said one possibility is that the tooth tends to have a molar (which is when the wisdom tooth in croked coming is) it can really hit the upright molars and that is why he wanted me to wait.

Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. Consider this place: dental implants in nj

    Hope it is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dental Flipper are made by the dentist to heal before the tooth be place in anyway. Dental Implants dentist in springfield are changing the way people live! With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh, and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete