Thursday 2 June 2011

They cause wisdom teeth crowd and the movement of other teeth?

They cause wisdom teeth crowd and the movement of other teeth?

I have wisdom teeth on horizontal ground, and I am aware that some doctors recommend removal to prevent displacement and shift teeth into position. But there are no products or anything that anyone can say that wisdom teeth have really cause movement? It confuses me that one tooth, the other 12 teeth or so that moving can be implanted in my jaw. Can do a tooth? It seems like a bizarre argument, and I am ‘Div /> just looking for evidence.

PICOMIG This answer
Yes, you can … and to do most of the time.

answer from Ales Normal
Yes it can, say dentists. Perhaps you will answer here: http://worldental.org/teeth/wisdom-teeth-extraction/

response from anyone i
bye, and will, if left. In addition to the distance to go the teeth then, too.

answer from me 10000% they
-I do not know, articles, but I can not clarify how. If there is no room for something and you finished in any way moves the additional things the space occuping in a different position so it can fit. If there are like 10 blocks in a basket fitting perfectly then try, in an 11th then place the 10 blocks Natrually positions to “uneven” positions in the 11 had a wisdom tooth is pushing himself inside and go to make the additional teeth, so it fits. If your teeth are bent and they are streight shift, because if they take up less room side ways are. Does that make sense to you? I hope so, because its the clearest way I can place it. -Sorry for the spelling errors. If I were you, I would have removed them, I’m just worried of pain ….. = “[Whatever! Goooood Luck! =]

answer kittyfreek
Yes, they can do and what they are doing. Remember are hard on our teeth and our soft gum are. I have 3 wisdom teeth, I had felt the difficulty they were putting on my additional teeth, plus, because it was not break enough room for them properly, they always sore and painful. Having them removed (the recovery) was very painful, but at the end of the day, which lasted 2 weeks, and everything was fine there.

know better? Place your answer in the comments!
Read more:
average cost tooth establish

Have we been pleased with the choice of an establish? or they cause problems of any kind?

response simulation Ahmad
yes my mother has implanted teeth, it is excellent news to know that they can eat a lot right there

answer notgoln2sa
it a show of dog teeth on this page LOL!

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment