Thursday 2 June 2011

I need to implant my lower teeth, but do not know how to begin and where?

I need to implant my lower teeth, but do not know how to begin and where?

I use prosthesis, but only the top and have no teeth at the bottom jaw.i tried four times to do my two Detur, but the money was recovered and I can not wear the lower denture to start gauging it come from me and always, no metter how much i have adhessive use.it me very terrible sore even for a small time to it.as we weare all know, is very expensive dental I can not do a lot of money, but at the same time I need the lower teeth which I delight in food.since osteoproces like this that reason too worried that if dr is not very excellent can my lower jaw to ruin. I need some very practical and cost advice from the person is or was in my situation.i sürgün need the best that can help me denture.thanks for my dream.

answer lcoil79
dental implants run about $ 1500 per tooth to be low. Try a different way to work out your dentures.

answer by Patricia S
you need a dentist to see. The surgeon can advise you if your gums have sufficiently wide and if you are a candidate for implants. Most dentists will accept a deposit and work out a payment plot for the rest back.

answer tomh311
You really need to become a general dentist that does not go a lot of establish-supported dentures. he will that lead your implants. it is any they do in the office or refer you to a periodontist or oral surgeon. Fortunately for you, today’s establish systems will sometimes allow your existing lower denture can be retrofitted rather than remake. In this case, 3000-6000, based on your jaw bone and additional factors cosst.egal what it costs, I promise you, it’s worth it. I say a small ancient lady to me, they can chew the bark of a tree. Her only regret is not to do this früher.Glück

know better? Place your answer in the comments!
First post:
best dental establish

you told me this, get a root canal, because its better to save your tooth, but why? My tooth is so decayed (hereditary, not because I do not brush) I would just grab it and get an establish rather than a root canal, but I am told that is a stupid choice because I was still young, am I to save my teeth, can someone please tell me why?

answer Hez You may have
the extraction and the gap may not be suitable for an establish, it can not be large enough or not enough bone can be there. Even if you do not grow up with the establish and the bone is when you are fully grown, the establish in the incorrect position. Also, implants are not without problems, they may be infected. It is always better to keep your own teeth as long as you can and root canals can work really well. Excellent luck.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment