Thursday 2 June 2011

Periodontal bone loss after tooth extraction question ...?

Periodontal bone loss after tooth extraction question ...?

I had two molars removed a number of years due to disrepair. Both had some hurt bone as a result of the decay so my dentist, some of the bone was removed collectively with the tooth. Due to uncontrolled circumstances at the time, I never implants / bridges for the missing Zähne.Nun, a few years later, these teeth have went quicker so that there isn’t room to place a join or an establish, so my dentist sent me to a orthodontists to go my teeth apart. The orthodontist told me to consult with a Periodontist, because she was concerned about the bone loss in these 2 places. The Periodontist said I had significant bone loss in both places where the teeth were extracted (a position close to the sinus), and he proposed to undergo my bone remodeling, and then there an establish of this method is expensive and takes a long time to heal … Would it still work fine if I did not spread to the bone reconstruction and only the teeth apart with braces and then a join?

answer spongebobrogers
braces on adult teeth are very hard and usually resut in a small bone loss when teeth are went. So if you already have bone loss can be a terrible combination. Add a join on teeth that already have bone loss (the tooth that has already went and at an angle bone loss) can be very hard on the teeth. This will be a tooth for as long as all support a very expensive piece of work. If this tooth has bone loss now and then gets more bone loss by parentheses, it is not a stable tooth without help from a periodontist. Sounds like the dentist, you should have sent a periodontist instead ortho. Otherwise you will be a join that it did not last.

Add your own answer in the comments!
See the article here:
Bicon dental establish

No comments:

Post a Comment