Thursday 2 June 2011

Q & A: If you could get all your teeth and implants instead, would you?

Q & A: If you could get all your teeth and implants instead, would you?

be

Suppose they would look exactly the same as your natural teeth, or better, there would be no controversy involved in the operation, and they would last the rest of your life without pain or complaints (as different to natural teeth)? Wow thanks dentist guy. This is genial.Ich thought it would be cool if retractable canine teeth have? Like a vampire?

answer:)
FUCK NO! thats Crazy Talk

answer Anula
Hells yes I would! I have horrible teeth naturally clean and only helps, just bottom nice.

answer fergus lister hold
No way! Besides life exceptionally expensive …. There is nothing like having your own teeth.

answer Slappy
I reckon I would, I despise coiffure their teeth … ooh! ooh! Would not it be cool to have teeth with extra features?? as it may maybe be a tooth a phone that may maybe be a remote for the TV, may maybe be an automatic car starter …. Bionic toofuses ….

answer kmtiburona
Well, I do not know much about them. But I suppose would be simpler to maintain, no need for dentist visit all the time, plus I would not worry about cavities or tooth chipping? Hell yes!

know better? Place your answer in the comments!
Read more here:
graft for dental bone graft for tooth establish

Ok, so I only lost my stable tooth and I’m going to get an establish … they DO hurt ?!?!?!? Please tell me! o by the way I am 12 years ancient … Can you feel it, while they are about the process? Does it hurt afterwards? PLEASE ANSWER, I’m so frightened, and I am sensitive to needles … I despise dentists and am terrified of needles! THANKS!

response of chick pepsi I had a
agreed about a year ago and it was painless! I do it with like! Will you sleep when it happened? The drill they use is very slow, it used to sound loud or noisy. You may have a few stitches in your gums to heal, once made. They did not hurt, just listened to my tongue a bit:) I reckon only stay as cool as you can for the needle and the rest is a piece of cake

!
Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Porcelain Veneers Manhattan is found to be long-lasting and can maintain for extensive period of time. This porcelain veneers helps you to improve the appearance of your teeth. Usually it covers the gaps, to repair the broken teeth, improve gummy smiles, straighten crooked teeth and whiten your discolored teeth. Veneers Manhattan NY is one of the best natural looking and durable cosmetic dentistry procedure available.


    Dentist Manhattan NY

    ReplyDelete