Friday 3 June 2011

I have a tooth problem?

I have a tooth problem?

I have lost a baby tooth 8 months, and still not break out the stable tooth. If the dentist makes X-rays and provides that the stable tooth is not to find out what will he do? I’m 13 and I am an establish from the start because of the pain Angst.Was may maybe he do?

response of Leopard geckos
im not sure what else he can do, but you can sedate your dentist question for the procedure if you are an establish

know better? Place your answer in the comments!
Extract from:
affordable dental establish

Recently, I had removed some teeth in my high jaw. Preparations for dentures / implants were removed after the teeth and the infection has disappeared. I can eat everything – but nothing seems to taste to me since my infected teeth are gone! Is this normal?

answer by Johnny
you are on drugs? How antibiotics? that can exchange the taste of food for you. I remember a time cost, ketchup like rubbing alcohol.

know better? Place your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment