Wednesday 1 June 2011

Q & A: Is it possible to change dentists during a cosmetic dentistry procedures?

Q & A: Is it possible to change dentists during a cosmetic dentistry procedures?

I needed a tooth establish, complete with the porcelain crown and so on. A dentist in New York place the titanium establish about a Jahr.Ist it possible to look for another dentist to fix the crown, I have no X-rays of the establish site former to establish follow-up question;? Is it possible to to remove the porcelain crown at any point if, say, get your teeth whitened and you need a white crown Javier: Nope

.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
More here:
cost of dental establish

I am interested in dental implants. Two years ago I had a full high denture and partial lower (both sides). My main conundrum is poor fit and discomfort of the high palate. My dentist says my next option is a soft lining. My primary question is, with implants, the high palate prosthesis removed as part of the process. Also what the approximate cost of the implants? Thank you.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. Different treatment in this field is Veneers, Lumineers, Invisalign, Teeth whitening, Porcelain Inlays/Onlays, tooth colored fillings and Porcelain Crowns. The technology advancement helps the Cosmetic Dentist NYC to provide the best and effective dental treatment to their clients. Porcelain Veneers the best choice available in cosmetic dentistry, which is the long-lasting, and it is one of the most natural looking procedure for curing tooth ailments.

    Invisalign NYC

    ReplyDelete