Wednesday 1 June 2011

should i get braces or implant first?

should i get braces or implant first?

I was told that i needed braces before to close the gap in my teeth, but i chose to pay for my son’s braces first then me, during this time, i lost a tooth on the side of my mount, its really not noticeable unless you look really hard. I am now ready to get my braces, but i was wondering if i would need get an establish former to braces. Or if there was a way, i may maybe get the braces and I may not even need the establish later. Can anyone help. thanks Latina

Answer by spongebobrogers
Depends where the tooth is. You will need the braces done first any way most likely. A simple consult with the orthodontist can probably tell you what is the best option. Remember that even though braces may close the gap, the gap may come back slightly. Teeth tend to go over time slightly, so make sure it is a major gap.

Answer by susieQcleaner
Braces….
Can’t go implants orthodontically.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Read the first here:
average cost of dental establish

I recently lost my two front teeth because of a teeth reduction procedure gone incorrect about 4 yrs ago, my two teeth just started eroding quickly and ultimately fell off about 2 months ago, I feel pain when I eat and drink cold liquids, and can’t eat hard foods, worst of all Iam worried that I might get gum a gum infection if I wait too long. Some public tell me Medicaid might cover this because as long as I can get it approved by a dentist, is this right?

Answer by Kristin
Intake the assess food is vital for your wellbeing. You can try supplementing your diet with acai berry, it is not only a widely tested and acknowledged weight loss produce, it is a superfood too. There is a risk free trial available at http://mukobs.easygreendiet.info I’ve been using it for three weeks now and it is certainly working!!

Answer by Mrs. Messi
The most accurate way you can find it out is.
-look on your medicaid card for a number [your provider]
and then call the number
the person that will answer is the person in charge of your insurance
and then you can question her and she will tell you what and what you arent eligible for.

hope this helps :)

Answer by Dr Miller
It is doubtful Medicaid will pay. They tend to pay for the cheapest option if they pay at all. That would be a partial denture. Implants are the most expensive option there is. Regardless, you need to have the pain treated. Be thankful you are getting treatment for free.

Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Most of the people always have dental defect problems. The main advantage of Implant dentistry Manhattan is that you can restore your charming smile and that increases your confidence to move around. This Implant Dentistry treatment offers highly advantageous results and the functioning of your teeth will be improved to a great extent.


    Invisalign NYC

    ReplyDelete